Axess is designed for both small and large installations. The card contains all the most relevant information, greatly simplifying the procedure and making it a key management rather than a door management process. The cards are used to configure doors and obtain data from the locks installed (list of users with access, authorised staff events, battery status, etc.). Maintenance has been highly simplified without neglecting security, as the system uses both secure Mifare technology and our system’s own encrypting process.
- RFID technology, contactless proximity. - Independent, wireless, battery-operated. - Stores the last 3000 movements in its memory.
- Simple and intuitive, touch screen.
- Compatible with the most common hotel management systems (PMS interface).
- Manages the locking plan (64,000 doors, 1024 areas, 16 access types, automatic.
Daylight Saving Time, 4 automatic openings per day, etc.).
- Guest check-in and check-out (extremely simple, in a few clicks).
- Lock communication via card (data upload/download) or Tablet.
- Axess software installed. Can be used as a mini-reception.
- Lock programming and data collection.
- Easy to use (touch screen, intuitive menu, etc.)
- Device for reading and encoding cards.
- Several encoders can work simultaneously in a network.
“Nano” is a Greek prefix meaning small-sized. Nanotechnology is a cross- disciplinary field characterised by the tiny size of the materials it works with. This escutcheon is finished by its free design, as it is compatible with different handles.
A genuine multi-purpose escutcheon. It is small-sized and compatible with different locks and access types (wooden or metal doors, etc.), making it a small but perfect control solution.
THE KEY POINT: COMPATIBILITY
The key point of the Adapt escutcheons is their compatibility with existing locks. The Comfort system offers the possibility of creating an access control system for installations where traditional mechanical locks are still used. These escutcheons mean big savings when reforms are carried out, as they minimise the additional joinery work required: locks and doors will not need replacing.